When did you consider the Beatles to have started?

Friday, April 29, 2011

English Essay Yay!!!!

So I got back the essay i wrote about being a writer (it's below 'becoming a creative writer') My teacher LOVED it! I'm so proud! Usually i do HORRIBLE on essays but since it was something i liked and could write about i did well. barely any corrections! All i missed was quotation marks and to take out a few words! there is one part in the essay where it says how i'm scared of criticism and he wrote 'don't!' as advice i guess. At the end of the essay he wrote "Adriana, please share some stories w/ me. I would LOVE to read them. Good work!" I never heard my English teacher praise my work! I'm so freaking happy! I don't think I've been this excited about a grade all year! This just made my day! Yay I'm on my way to being a great writer!!!! Now that my teacher said I did great on it, and he's a tough grader, I'm so confident I can write! He's also the creative writing teacher and he wants to read my creative writing! I'm so freaking ecstatic! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Well I'm not going to drone on anymore about how happy I am seeing as I'm having a stroke of creativity and confidence now!
P.S. I got and A!!!! (93)

No comments:

Post a Comment